GiftedMotion was written with ease of use in mind. It considers complicated controls to be a liability, users should not be exposed to. Usability is it's top priority and the whole GUI design gives credit to this goal, allowing for huge savings in time, as producing results becomes as quick and painless as possible.
Please also try out PocketBandit
As an additional benefit, Giftedmotion also comes free of charge. There are no hidden costs attached to it. There is no financial risk in testing the software. A credit card to buy or register anything is not needed.
The download link for Giftedmotion can be found at the bottom of this page, you can either download the software and store it locally on your computer or bookmark this page and start GiftedMotion directly from here, whenever you need it. Screenshots can be found in the handbook (see sidebar).
Features of the current version:
- Platform independent, runs on every OS.
- Multi language support ( )
- GPL software, no licensing costs.
- KISS approach. No steep learning curve.
- No installation required. Just put the jar file on your Desktop (or any place else) and start it. GiftedMotion will not bury itself into your operation system. Since GiftedMotion is small in size, you can even bookmark this page and come back and start it from here, whenever needed.
- Supports the following input formats: PNG, JPG / JPEG, BMP and GIF.
- Easy to adjust position of images within frames and size of the resulting image.
- Preview function.
- Able to edit existing images
A request when linking: Backlinks are much appreciated. However, please link to this page instead of directly to the program. Deep links cause a tremendous amount of trouble, as they will eventually cause users to download outdated versions.