The hardware specs form contains key/value mappings that can be pre-populated from a
build.prop file. It is important to double check the screen settings here as those values may be incorrect.
- A per model unique hardware fingerprint, made up from several other properties
- Various (internal) names that describe the make of the device.
- The pixel density of the screen.
- dd.screenwidth / dd.screenheight
- Width and height of the screen (in pixels). These two values are not part of any official build.prop file, but they may be added to one.
It is important to check the screen settings in this form. The
build.prop file does not have official keys for this, meaning Dummy Droid will guess if dd.screenwidth and dd.screenheight are not added by the user.